question

hj02 avatar image
hj02 asked hj02 commented

Unable to log in to emulator

After linking Clover account and installing all apps through app updater, I receive a prompt to enter Employee pin to log in. It does not specify which employee, but I have tried all the available pins that I have created for each employee under the specified account. I can't bypass the screen. When I try to return to the home menu, it pops back up immediately. Any clues as to what to try here?

Emulator
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

steve avatar image steve commented ·

I've just set up Clover on an emulator and when asked for the employee pin I entered 000000 and it was accepted.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

u1 avatar image
u1 answered hj02 commented

This should be the merchant owner employee pin.

If you log into the developer dashboard and then select your test merchant, you need to open the Employees app and look at the pin selected for the employee with the hrole "owner"

If you have logged into the emulator as a different employee then use the pin you set for that employee

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

hj02 avatar image hj02 commented ·

I tried the owner pin and i get "incorrect pin". The only other employee is the default employee and I cannot edit it. I tried changing the employee pin length to six and now the proces com.android.systemui crashes repeatedly.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community