question

bearbuddy avatar image
bearbuddy asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Perk code doesn't work

I have never had trouble with a perk code. This one is unusual. It's for a larger purchase of $250. When the customer enters the code via text messaging the message received back is this, "Looks like we can't locate your code yet. Please try again later." When the code is punched into the app it says this "Oops! Sorry! There's something wrong with that code". This is not the same message that is received when a code has already been redeemed. Something entirely different that i've never seen before. Has not fixed itself in over 2 weeks. Thanks for reading.

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Perk code? Are you a Clover merchant?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bearbuddy avatar image
bearbuddy answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I'm trying to help the clover merchant with an angry customer

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Ok, I don't know what perk code is. If this is a third party app then the merchant should contact the developer of that app to get assistance. If this is a clover app the merchant should contact Clover support to get assistance. This forum is for third-party developers that need technical help developing their integrations.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community