question

superdave avatar image
superdave asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

JSON structure for SDK object Order

Since Emulator cannot work with credit card payment, and only able to test cc transaction within devkit, is there anywhere I can find out the JSON structure for Order object in Android SDK?

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

You can look at the order class in the sdk. You can also create an order via the REST API and retrieve it via the REST API to see what the json looks like. If you need to add a payment to the order you can use the ecomm API.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

superdave avatar image superdave commented ·
Its a native app, so i try not to call REST API and ecomm API
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ superdave commented ·

I understand. Your question was is there a way you can find the JSON format for an order. An order is an order is an order. The structure of the order is the same whether you created it via the REST API and retrieve it via the REST API, or if you create it on the device. I am not suggesting you call the REST API from your app. I'm suggesting you use the rest API to see what the format is. Alternatively, just look at the native SDK objects.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community