question

developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Order submitted through API shows as deleted

One of our clients is saying they received 2 orders through their App, the orders don't show any order details (as far as what items were ordered) and, there's an alert that says 'The current order has been deleted'.... Any ideas?

10395.jpg10394.jpg

Orders
10395.jpg (29.2 KiB)
10394.jpg (30.9 KiB)
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

developer-1 avatar image developer-1 commented ·

Close-up of the details....10394-closeup.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
10394-closeup.jpg (22.4 KiB)

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Looks like someone deleted the order.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I can, but it may have to wait until next week. All I see that you have provided is a single payment id. What is the merchant doing when that error pops up?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I looked into this, and I am not certain what the merchant is sharing with you is accurate. I don't see the order for the payment id shared being deleted. I am guessing they were confused and looking at a different order. Based on your description of your flow and use of our APIs you may want to do some better logging on your end when you delete orders. I would also recommend looking into our atomic order endpoints to create the order in a single request - https://docs.clover.com/docs/working-with-orders.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community