question

superdave avatar image
superdave asked pabl91 answered

Manual entry screen

Can I design my own manual entry screen because I wanted to capture some custom information

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

No, you cannot modify the manual entry screen.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

superdave avatar image superdave commented ·

is it allowed by Clover, that

1) listen to "com.clover.intent.action.PAY"

2) Launch my APP for manual credit card entry; and

3) capture manually entered card and process payment;

4) RESULT result back to Clover for rest of process

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ superdave commented ·

No, that's is not possible and would not be permitted.

2 Likes 2 ·
pabl91 avatar image
pabl91 answered

Hi ! With Claspo, you have the flexibility to design your own manual entry screen to capture custom information https://claspo.io/optinmonster-alternative/ according to your preferences. Our platform is designed with your specific needs in mind, ensuring that you can create a tailored entry screen that aligns perfectly with your objectives. Whether you're looking to gather specific data or personalize the user experience, Claspo offers a user-friendly interface and customizable options to help you achieve your goals effectively. Plus, with our range of plans, including a free option, you'll have access to ample pageviews to maximize your conversions and reach your target audience with ease.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community