question

sonu avatar image
sonu asked sonu commented

Getting white screen after re-associate device

I disassociated a device from my dev kit for another merchant and now associated it with new merchant account, now I would like to move the device back to the previous merchant that is working. I associated previous merchant account to the devkit and entered the activation code into it. I am getting problem to setup the merchant account in final step as mentioned in the screenshots. I have factory reset the device a couple of times, but every time I got white screen as in the screenshot attached you. So please look this issue and suggest me why am I getting this error into this device.

Thanks in advance!

DevKit
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered sonu commented

Can you get us the device logs?

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sonu avatar image sonu commented ·

Hi David,

We can't provide the logs of device because white screen is appearing on the device due to which it is not possible to get the logs.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ sonu commented ·
You need to connect via ADB and run adb logcat.
0 Likes 0 ·

Hi David,

We can't provide it because the device didn't respond while connect with adb and it will deny to connect with ethernet because final step is not completed and merchant screen is not showing.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·
What is the merchant Id that the device is associated with?
0 Likes 0 ·

Hi David,

Please find the merchant id : M25TESTMERCHANT

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Try again and let me know.

0 Likes 0 ·
sonu avatar image sonu David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi David,

We tried many times even done the factory reset again but still getting same issue.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community