question

jagan avatar image
jagan asked bryanvargas commented

API - Clover Ecommerce Hosted Checkout

Hi,

When we Creating Hosted Checkout under Ecommerce API Tokens, the page becomes blank and in developer tool console, it shows error like "main.a6029b80.js:2 TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'ecommIntegrationType')" for new accounts, and can able to create this token for already created accounts.

Can some one fix this issue?

REST API
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bryanvargas avatar image bryanvargas ♦♦ commented ·

I just ran a request and did not run into an issue. Can you try again?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Is this happening in production or sandbox?

"and can able to create this token for already created accounts."

Is this a question? Can you explain this a bit more?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jagan avatar image
jagan answered jagan commented

Yes I can create the token in existing sandbox account which was created 2 months before and it is working, but it is not happening in the newly created sandbox account.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
What is your sandbox merchant id?
0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image jagan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

RCTST0000008099

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image
jagan answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Any update on this?

1 comment
10 |2000

I responded to you yesterday, I requested your merchant id, which can be found following these instructions - https://docs.clover.com/docs/faqs#what-is-my-test-merchants-uuid.. You haven't responded.

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image
jagan answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

sry for the wrong info.
Here is the merchant id:F0V27P1XV8081

Check and respond asap

1 comment
10 |2000

Your merchant's country was set to the UK (even though the rest of the address appears to be US based). We do not currently support hosted checkout in the UK so I am guessing that is why you are having this issue. I updated your merchant to be in the US and the token page is working now.

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image
jagan answered

tq so much its working now.

10 |2000

jagan avatar image
jagan answered

I have another issue ecommerce private token id generates a new token when switch to other tab or when we make logout and login.

10 |2000

dmason avatar image
dmason answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

@David Marginian Can you change the country for my MID (D9QC4MF114RQ1) too?

You guys really should fix this and show a error or allow us to edit the country in sandbox?

1647255716469.png

1647255716469.png (138.6 KiB)
5 comments
10 |2000

You can create a new test merchant. I have created a ticket to have this fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
dmason avatar image dmason David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I don't have an option to add a new merchant?

Sorry I have sent wrong id before MID RCTST0000008099.

If you could please update it would be much appreciated.

1647259951308.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1647259951308.png (63.7 KiB)
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ dmason commented ·

You need to be logged in as the account owner to create a new merchant. FYI, your merchant is the 13 character UUID under the merchant name in the merchant column.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jagan avatar image

I am having another issue we are using an eCommerce token for the ordering and payment process which is working fine but the problem here is Ecommerce token is refreshing every 10 minutes due to this I am unable to get the inventory items from the clover app. We know that we can use inventory tokens to get inventory items but we want to do it by e-commerce so that we can ask clients for only one token.
Can someone help me with this?

1 comment
10 |2000

This isn't an issue, the old token should remain valid. But, the use of merchant tokens (tokens created via the merchant dashboard) is not allowed in production. This applies to both ECommerce and regular API tokens. If your app is going to be used by multiple Clover merchants your app needs to go through our approval process and you need to be obtaining access tokens via the OAuth flow - https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20.

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image

Hi David thanks for the reply, I have another doubt I know that we can use the direct order online link provided by clover on our website but I want to know is there any chance it is available on clover sandbox.

3 comments
10 |2000

No Clover Online Ordering is not currently available in sandbox.
0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image jagan David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
So you are telling us that we need to move to the production account in order to do that. If so can you guide us on how to open a production account?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jagan commented ·

Are you a merchant, or a developer? I don't understand what you are trying to do, testing Clover's online ordering capability isn't something you should be worrying about.

0 Likes 0 ·
jagan avatar image

Hi David,
We are currently using a live account and we are able to pass the order to their clover account and it works fine but here the issue is order is not showing in the hardware or printer for the client.
May I know what is the issue here?
We are using Ecom API and API token for passing the data through the clover FYI

1 comment
10 |2000

It is unclear what you are trying to do, what APIs you are using etc. Orders created will automatically sync to the device but they will not print. If you want orders to print you need to print them via the API.
-1 Like -1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community