question

dolfin1986 avatar image
dolfin1986 asked dolfin1986 answered

What is the process of setting up production

Hello, my semi-integrated POS with DevKit Flex device has been tested in a sandbox account (Remote-Pay-Cloud Javascript SDK and Nertwork Pay Display app was used), application is approved by Clover. Production dev account is created. I can see that merchant is already listed in the 'installs' in the Production development account, but it is not associated with any Clover production device. What is the process of setting up production Clover device and where is it documented in details? Sorry, I could not find an answer in Clover Docs.

Thank you!

Production
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

What is your app id?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

You have a private app, so you will contact developer relations - developer-relations@devrel.clover.com and provide your app id and the merchant id(s) you would like to have your app connected with.

10 |2000

dolfin1986 avatar image
dolfin1986 answered

ok, thanks

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community