question

developer-1 avatar image
developer-1 asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Online orders show in POS as canceled

We have a customer who's online orders (Sent through REST API) are showing as 'Canceled' in his POS, but are displayed as 'Open' in his web-portal... Any Ideas?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

No, we will need a few order ids to look at. Please provide them in a moderator's only comment.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
I don't see any evidence in our logs of any of those orders being canceled. V2G...... is a test order and I don't see payment for it. You will need to get details from the merchant if you would like us to look into this in more detail.
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The id of an order that was "canceled". Context regarding why the merchant believes the order was canceled, what apps they are using, etc. Perhaps a video demonstrating the issue. Beyond that I don't know, you know how your integration works etc. I assume you have other users that don't have this problem, correct?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community