question

zendeyo avatar image
zendeyo asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Sandbox Password Reset

each time I login it is asking me to reset the password. It is very irritating, it doesn't do this on the production account just the sandbox. Is there some type of setting that needs to be updated? password-reset.png

clover developer community
password-reset.png (17.6 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am not sure what account you are logging in as, but I only see one account in sandbox with a domain that matches your community email's domain and that account is locked out. I assume that is why you are seeing that message.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

zendeyo avatar image
zendeyo answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Correct, but it seems to lock out every single time we log out and log back in. If that makes sense.

9 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
Not really, I haven't heard of this before. Has this been happening forever? Can you login to your account now and let me know once you are logged in?
0 Likes 0 ·
zendeyo avatar image zendeyo David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
It's strange, it will not let me login without doing another password reset. Should I do another one?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ zendeyo commented ·
Yes, please.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community