question

nirav avatar image
nirav asked nirav commented

Suspend Billing for Lapsed Merchant

Hi, I have a merchant who has installed my application as I have used billing status API and have got the response that the Merchant status has Lapsed. I have contacted them to correct their payment details, but there isn't a reply from them,

My question is, is there a way I can stop billing them? because till the time app is installed in their account, every month it will keep on posting the charges in Incurred State. So is there an option that a developer can un-install an app for the merchant who has not been paying them?

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
kishoresukumaran avatar image
kishoresukumaran answered nirav commented

Hello, Can I get more details on what is the Merchant ID whose status has lapsed and what is the APP id in question?

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nirav avatar image nirav commented ·

Hi @kishoresukumaran please find the below details:

The Merchant ID is BA66KXVA1JS11

and App ID is MSX6DCNCR3BN2

0 Likes 0 ·
nirav avatar image nirav commented ·
Hi is there an update for this?
0 Likes 0 ·
Corey avatar image Corey nirav commented ·
Hello Nirav,

I myself have faced this problem. The easiest solution is to force redirect the user to a page letting them know that you can't bill them. The page will stay until they contact Clover to update their billing. My message reads something to the affect fo.

We were unable to bill you. Please update your billing in the Clover App Market. If you have any question please contact Clover Support at +1 888-263-1938. Once their billing get's updated the redirect page will go away. Typically what happens is they update their billing or they uninstall either will provide the solution that you are looking for. If the account is no longer valid after sometime Clover Developer Support will delete it from your installs when they do their purge.

1 Like 1 ·
nirav avatar image nirav Corey commented ·
Hey Corey,

Thanks for your reply. Will do as you suggested. Cheers..!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community