question

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Apple Pay on Sandbox environment

Hi,
I got a problem with Apple Pay on the production environment (my app uses Clover Android SDK)
I don't know whether it's an issue of SDK or not.
I would like to try Apple Pay on the sandbox environment.
How can I use Apple Pay on a Sandbox device?

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can anyone help me with this issue!

8 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
What is the issue you are experiencing trying to use Apple Pay? I am not sure how it works on Sandbox (maybe you need a test Apple Pay account or something) but our devices support Apple Pay.
0 Likes 0 ·
phan.dev avatar image phan.dev David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @ David,
I'm using Clover SDK for Android (https://github.com/clover/clover-android-sdk) to build an app on Clover Flex. It's released a couple month ago.

However, when my customers pay with Apple pay, my app didn't received the payment response. (It's occurred on both Demo & Production devices).
- I checked on the Transactions app, these transactions were successful.

Maybe it's a bug of Clover SDK.
However, I can't use Apple pay on the Sandbox devices to make sure that.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ phan.dev commented ·
Why can't you use Apple pay on Sandbox? I would expect it to work, you may need a test account with Apple. I don't have an Apple phone or an Android phone with NFC so I have never tried.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community