question

shalinirc avatar image
shalinirc asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How can I test for recurring billing subscription payments after an app is installed in sandbox environment?

We want to check payment status that are being charged on app installation on choosing any subscription tiers.

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Does this help - https://docs.clover.com/docs/billing-for-apps#get-a-merchants-billing-information.. We also have an app web hook that may help as well.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

shalinirc avatar image shalinirc commented ·

In Sanbox how can I test my paid app subscription payments as on app installation popup a message is displayed:

'Your account is non-billable. The bank account linked to your merchant account will not be billed. '

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ shalinirc commented ·
Can you explain exactly what you want to test? All payments in the Clover App Market are paid out by Clover, so you don't need to test subscription payments (we pay them out to you).
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community