question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked vhernandez commented

Is there any way to add custom properties (sale/preauth) using clover remote pay android sdk?

Hello,

I'm working on an android app using remote pay android sdk, backend needs me to send custom data on the payment, then they will be able to retrieve them querying the payment, is there any way to do it?

Looking the clover documentation, I have found the extras property (seems to be for it), however when they retrieve the payment, they do not see the properties sent. is the any way to accomplish it?

Thank you for all your help

Clover Android SDKsecure network pay displayRemote Pay Android
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered vhernandez commented

I believe extras is used to set values at the gateway level. I am not sure what you mean by "however when they retrieve the payment". Where are "they" trying to retrieve the payment from?

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·

Hello David,

Thanks for helping out with this. they retrieve it from the rest api :

https://docs.clover.com/reference/paygetpayment

0 Likes 0 ·
vhernandez avatar image vhernandez vhernandez commented ·
So there is no way?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vhernandez commented ·

As I have previously advised, if you want to associate some additional properties with a payment, you need to do so in your POS.

1 Like 1 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community