question

jliebergall avatar image
jliebergall asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

API results for stockCount are not consistent with Terminal and Inventory

When i use the get_inventory_items or get_inventory_item_by_id, most of the items bring in the right stockCount. However, there are multiple instances where it shows as zero regardless of the actual quantity reflected in the system. Interestingly, when i do an export of the same data the correct stockCount is recorded in the export file (but not in the API results).

All other data results in the JSON file are accurate.

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

stockCount is deprecated, you should be using itemStock.quantity. Try using itemStock.quantity and let us know if you are still seeing issues. If so provide us with some information (item uuids, etc.) so we can investigate the issue.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jliebergall avatar image
jliebergall answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I dont see where i would access itemStock.quantity...it is not a column that is returned when i call get_inventory_items or get_inventory_item_by_id from the clover api, unless there is a new version of those calls that i am not seeing and hope you can point me in the right direction.

thanks!

1 comment
10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community