question

keithp avatar image
keithp asked keithp commented

Delete Example Tender To Replace With My Own Text On A New Custom Tender Button

I am making an app with a custom tender button and I can't change the text on the button. It still says "Extensible Tender Example" from when I used the example code. I read that I have to delete the tender but I need the tenderId to do so. I cant seem to get my Tender ID. I can log into the sandbox development dashboard to get my MID and relevant information there .

I read to go to https://www.clover.com/v3/merchants/{my-account}/tenders but kept getting a response of {"message":"401 Unauthorized"}

I do not know my credentials for logging into the clover dashboard (non-sandbox) which I think is part of my issue. Any and all help would be appreciated. Thank you.

clover developer communityCustom Tenders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Richelle Herrli avatar image
Richelle Herrli answered keithp commented

You need the Merchant Read permission in order to access tenders on a merchant account. Please ensure that you uninstall and reinstall the app after modifying your app's permissions so that the auth token refreshes.

13 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

keithp avatar image keithp commented ·

I already have Merchant Read permissions enabled

0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ keithp commented ·
Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the app after adding merchant read?

What is the precise call you're making (without the auth token)?

Is the merchant you're making the call for on sandbox or prod? Your URL is for the prod endpoint.

0 Likes 0 ·
keithp avatar image keithp Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
Yes, I have uninstalled and reinstalled today but have also had those permissions enabled prior anyways.

Which precise call? I want the text on the custom tender button updated to my own custom text. I don't have any code to do that since tenderConnector.deleteTender() requires TenderId. I don't know how to get my Tender ID. I'm not sure what you're asking for.

It's on sandbox. I had a feeling that was why I could not have the URL work for me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community