question

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev asked phan.dev commented

Test native app on real Clover device?

Hi, I'm developing a native app on Clover devices.
After testing on Sandbox environment, I would like to test it on the real device which accepts real cards.
From production developer account dashboard, I choose "Preview in App Market", it's redirected to my app page.

1634669396302.png
However, my problem is this merchant which don't associate with any Clover devices.
My questions:

- How can I associate a Clover device to this merchant which associates with my developer account? (In my hand, I have various Clover devices: Sandbox, Demo, Real Production)
- How can I test my app on a real devices which accepts real cards?

Clover MiniApp MarketClover Flex
1634669396302.png (78.5 KiB)
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered phan.dev commented

An unapproved app cannot be installed on a live merchant. You should contact developer relations for this request, they may be able to push your app to a merchant as a beta but I am not certain if they will or will not do this.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phan.dev avatar image phan.dev commented ·
So you mean I only need to run my app on Sandbox environment in the video which submits for App approval?
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ phan.dev commented ·
If you are just concerned with the approval video, yes, you would record your app running against sandbox.
1 Like 1 ·
phan.dev avatar image phan.dev David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·
@ Thank you!
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community