question

igor-yazovtsev avatar image
igor-yazovtsev asked igor-yazovtsev commented

Own TransactionProcessor

Is there an example of creating your own TransactionProcessor so that when paying with our Gift cards, there was a redirection to our service and then the transaction was registered as paid by Gift card?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered igor-yazovtsev commented

Hi, I think you're looking for a custom tender activity.

Behavior:

1. Merchant uses Register app to add items. Merchant clicks Pay Merchant selects your Gift Card payment method.

2. Merchant is taken to your app and payment is processed. Returns to Register with payment success payload.

Here's an example code for that flow: https://github.com/clover/android-exa...

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

igor-yazovtsev avatar image igor-yazovtsev commented ·

Thank you! I copied the project, collected it, signed it, poured it into the sandbox and I get the message: The package name 'com.example.extensibletenderexample' is already in use.

I also tried to rename the application and try to run it with a new name. The application installed on the terminal, but I get a new message: I also tried to rename the application and try to run it with a new name. The application installed on the terminal, but I get a new message: Access denied to package ...

What to do? I saw that such topics appeared on the forum, but the decision in them did not suit me.

0 Likes 0 ·

Where else do I need to register the application in order to access the data? All the checkboxes are listed in the "Required Permissions"

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

Hi, Looks like you have 'com.example.extensibletenderexample' already installed on your device, which is disallowing you to install it again. When you changed the package name from the default name, you made it unrecognized by our servers.

There are two solutions to this: 1. Delete the package named 'com.example.extensibletenderexample' and start from scratch. You can do this by adb uninstall com.example.extensibletenderexample. You can also adb shell 'pm list packages -f' to list all installed packages.

1. Create and upload your new package name app and install through the App Market.
0 Likes 0 ·

Thank you! I realized my mistake! I chose all the checkmarks in the "Merchant Availability", it was necessary to check only the required block. When I removed all unnecessary, the example earned correctly!

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community