question

Bryanne Vega avatar image
Bryanne Vega asked Bryanne Vega commented

Flex 5.1.1 Service Connector

All of the services connector are crashing my apps because it says

android.app.ServiceConnectionLeaked: Service com.****************.extras.******has leaked ServiceConnection com.clover.sdk.v3.inventory.InventoryConnector@181b36cb that was originally bound here
                                                                            at android.app.LoadedApk$ServiceDispatcher.<init>(LoadedApk.java:1081)

But I don't get these errors on 4.4.2 devices (mini,mobile,station).

Any thoughts?

Clover Flex
5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

Are you calling disconnect()?

0 Likes 0 ·
Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·

An example: merchantConnector.connect(); This is on app launch.

0 Likes 0 ·

I don't know what you are saying. That you get an exception when you call connect()? Note the trace in this case is not showing you where is the crash, but rather where the bind happened. Where are you calling disconnect() in your app's lifecycle?

0 Likes 0 ·
Bryanne Vega avatar image Bryanne Vega commented ·

Jeff:

A more detailed scenario: ->Called in onCreate() merchantConnector = new MerchantConnector(getApplicationContext(), account, this); merchantConnector.connect();

Log: https://pastebin.com/nRPb7xFG

Thanks. (PS: This happens with any connector for some reason, only in the Flex while targeting Lollipop

0 Likes 0 ·

You had asked about "service connection leaked" originally. The pastebin is showing a different issue. Basically L changed to require explicit package-qualified service intents. We've updated our SDK in github to account for this. Not sure if it's in the latest release. Ensure you are using the latest. If that doesn't work, you'll need to compile the source yourself.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community