question

ross490 avatar image
ross490 asked Richelle Herrli commented

Clover Web Dashboard

Regarding the web dashboard, is it possible to obtain a CAIQ document? Also is it possible to obtain the most recent penetration test summary report and copies of any relevant current certifications? Can you also confirm if the clover portal can integrate to Azure AD for user authentication, although I believe it cannot?

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
cloveruser808 avatar image
cloveruser808 answered Richelle Herrli commented

You're probably going to have to email Clover directly with these questions about CAIQ and pen testing. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that unless you're raking in Jamba Juice levels of sales, I doubt you're going to get any of that.

If your Azure AD question is a no-go (which it probably is), you can use the Rest API to auto create employees when you onboard them via Azure. You'd have to build out a web app on your end for that, but it's not impossible. I'm doing it for my client (not Azure, though). When a new employee is added to our internal system, a cronjob creates that same employee in Clover. When they leave, the get deleted via API as well.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·
I can confirm that we do not support an Azure AD integration today.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community