question

aarongilbert avatar image
aarongilbert asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Get List of Orders API call query

Hi, We have a question based off the back of a REST API integration with a new prospect.

They are looking to get some answers on the below fields within the Get List of Orders (https://docs.clover.com/reference/ordergetorders-2)

Could you help answer the questions in red for us?

screenshot-2021-09-30-133026.png

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

1) I am not aware of any terminal* properties on an order so I am not sure what they are talking about. Orders will sync to all merchant devices.

2) We store dates as Unix timestamps (with millis).

3) clientCreatedTime is the time when the client created the object, createdTime is when the server did. These will generally be very close to the same. An example of when they wouldn't is if the order was created on a Clover device which was offline.

4) I don't know what they mean by API Key. That appears to be a field in their system (POS API?).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community