question

el-boss avatar image
el-boss asked el-boss answered

Charge ID not showing up in Developer Billing Exports

Hey all, the Charge ID doesn't show up in the billing CSV exports - this is super critical to good tracking, so please let us know when this can be operational again. clover-export-glitch.png

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

Thank you for the report, we will look into this.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

el-boss avatar image
el-boss answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Happy to help @david do you have a potential timeline for resolution? This is a pretty critical portion of our business.

Also let me know if you all can send us manual reports with the complete data for the last 6 months.

J

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

We have a fix for this and it is scheduled to be deployed on September 15th. If you can't wait until then, then send an email to developer-relations@devrel.clover.com and request the data and mention my name and that I can help them aggregate it if necessary.

0 Likes 0 ·
el-boss avatar image
el-boss answered

Thanks so much for the help and info, David. I'll reach out to dev relations and try to lock in this info as soon as I can. Thanks again, and appreciate all your help. Also if your team ever integrates this data with stitch data or skyvia we can pass it into our database with half the work, so lmk if that's easier for you all to put on the roadmap.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community