question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Please wait. Merchant verifying your payment issue on SNPD

Hello, I'm using the secure network pay display app, if the internet gets off during the payment, the application does not come back on foreground, I see on the log that the application reconnect successfully, however the device get's stuck on this screen1627085935636.png

the issue happens on the mini and flex. I hope you can help me

Thank you!!

Clover Android SDKRemote Pay Android
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

This is a payment challenge (signature) which you need to handle in your POS. You need to be able to recover from connection drops, etc. Please read our best practices - https://docs.clover.com/docs/remote-pay-sdk-best-practices (the video is helpful too).

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·
Thanks for following it up, is there any event or method gets triggered when this happens?

I found a way to recover the app, however I haven't found any method or any clue or something that tells me this is happening, I mean from the cloverConnector (method, event etc)

Thank you!!

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vhernandez commented ·

Information on challenges in general - https://docs.clover.com/docs/working-with-challenges.. We don't specifically mention the signature challenge there, but, the callback is ICloverConnector.onVerifySignatureRequest.

0 Likes 0 ·
vhernandez avatar image vhernandez David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

That method never gets triggered on our scenario.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community