question

Nimila Hiranya avatar image
Nimila Hiranya asked Nimila Hiranya commented

Enable Label/Sticky Printer on Live Emulator

I have used the Emulator setup in Android Studio to set up my Live business as a Clover Station 2018 device.

Note - Used the following configs.

• US: adb shell settings put secure clover_cloud_url "https://www.clover.com"
  • US: adb shell settings put secure clover_target "prod_us"
  • Clover: com.clover.engine-2126.apk from Development APKs

I want to do the Label/Sticky Printer Integration for my app. But, I can't seem to locate the "Label Printers" option in the Printers App or I can't find the "Order Receipts & Sticky Labels" section in the Setup App.

Attaching screenshots below, and in the comments, for the moderators, I'll be mentioning the Business ID and my Merchant Account ID.

device-2021-06-30-130917.png

Figure 1 - Setup App

device-2021-06-30-130941.png

Figure 2 - Printers App

Also, we are going to use the EPSON TM-L90 PLUS Direct Thermal Sticky Label Printer for the integration. Which already has been configured to DCHP mode and is available on the same network as the emulator.

Please assist. Thank you.

Print
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nimila Hiranya avatar image
Nimila Hiranya answered Nimila Hiranya edited

I recreated the device on Genymotion and used the Installing ARM Android apps on Genymotion devices guide to support any ARM packages too.

The Epson Printers app that's required for Sticky Labels is an ARM Package and it won't install in the x86 systems without this workaround. Hope this helps someone.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

saru-fivestars avatar image
saru-fivestars answered Nimila Hiranya commented

Were you able to get the Epson APK files? m hoping I can just side load these onto a physical Dev kit.

1 comment
10 |2000

Nimila Hiranya avatar image Nimila Hiranya commented ·

Apparently it’s not working yet on the DevKits. I attempted the same.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community