question

vhernandez avatar image
vhernandez asked vhernandez commented

is voiding a Pre-Auth payment possible using the native android POS?

I've been trying to void a payment that was preauthorized, however I'm getting an error, I am using the clover native implementation, I checked the sample code out, that sample does not even void a preauthorized payment, I think, voiding a preauthorized payment on native android POS is not possible, Am right?, btw if I use auth instead of pre-auth the payment gets voided.

This is the response I get:

VoidPaymentResponse{json='{"success":false,"result":"FAIL","reason":null,"message":"Void was null","paymentId":null}', bundle=null, changeLog=Bundle[{success=null, reason=null, result=null, paymentId=null, message=null}]}

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered vhernandez commented

This is an issue with Payment Connector. An issue has been created on our end and I will update this post when it has been resolved and scheduled for a release.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·
Thank you!!
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

What is "native android POS"? It appears to me that you are using Payment Connector, is that correct? I tried voiding a preauth via the Payment Connector example app and I saw a similar error. I will look into it and post back here with my findings.

2 comments
10 |2000

vhernandez avatar image vhernandez commented ·

Native android POS is, without using any clover app such as USB Pay Display, Secure Network Pay Display etc. I am only using this clover libraries

implementation "com.clover:clover-remote-interface:${
                      CLOVER_COMMON_VERSION}"
implementation "com.clover.sdk:remote-pay-android-connector:${
                      REMOTE_PAY_ANDROID_VERSION}"
0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vhernandez commented ·
Ok, you are using Payment Connector.
1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community