question

voicemonk07 avatar image
voicemonk07 asked Richelle Herrli commented

Merchant is violating terms. We need to cancel his account as a developer. Can you please help us?

Merchant is violating terms. We need to cancel his account. I don't see options to cancel a merchant subscription as a developer. Can you please help us?

App Market
1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

What terms are they violating?

0 Likes 0 ·
voicemonk07 avatar image
voicemonk07 answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Can anyone please help us? We want to stop this user from using our application as he has been violating the terms and using our services.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Good question, I will look into it. Have you contacted the merchant and let them know?

0 Likes 0 ·
voicemonk07 avatar image
voicemonk07 answered Richelle Herrli commented

In our case, he is uisng our application to send out messages asking customers to come to his shop for CBD drugs.

The merchant denies using our application. I tried multiple times. There is no clover support number for developers. Can you please help us ASAP?

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

You will need to restrict access on your end.

0 Likes 0 ·
Richelle Herrli avatar image Richelle Herrli ♦♦ commented ·

Normally, David's answer is correct. In the case of CBD, there's nuance we will need to review. I've sent an email the account linked to your Community profile. Please respond with the information you have on this merchant and their CBD-related messages.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community