question

acmetekdesign avatar image
acmetekdesign asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Adding an app to a customers MID

In the past I would email semi-integrations@clover.com to have an app added to a customers account. It seems these emails are no longer being accepted as I am not getting any response. In the past I would receive an email back within 24 hours stating the app has been added. Can you please add APP ID 7F83BGKSHWT2Y to MID 178248455994? Please advise where we should be directing these emails now. This app is for TicketTrax which works in conjunction with our app Click Tickets. thank you, Dave

App Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

I think you can continue sending these to semi-integrations@clover.com. It looks like there may have been a mix-up here as we are moving to a different system. I have pinged some folks and hopefully they can take care of this for you ASAP.

3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

acmetekdesign avatar image acmetekdesign commented ·

Thanks David, I have sent over several in the last month from acmetekdesign. I will keep an eye if they get added. Can you confirm once you hear back from the folks you pinged? thanks Dave

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ acmetekdesign commented ·

I will request they respond with verification.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am told we sent you three emails asking for clarification on your request and you never responded. Please make sure you are checking your spam and do add our address to your whitelist.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community