question

Prasad avatar image
Prasad asked Prasad commented

Creating New Tender With Proper Schema Resulting to Error.

Hi Guys ,

I started working with Clover Recently. I found a Clue less Issue While creating a tender Via api with valid and proper schema . Let me Show You .

Note :- Iam following same approach like in docs //apidocs#merchantsTenders

POST : /v3/merchants/merchanId/tenders?access_token=access-token

with body

{   
      "instructions": "Test Instructions",
      "id":"XRSHDKSG",
      "visible": true,
      "editable": true,
       "supportsTipping": true,
      "enabled": true

}

Issue am Facing is a Clue-less Error from Clover where i cannot debug any thing .

Error Message :-

{
  "message": "Error inserting new tender into database"
}

I need a bit of help guys Please Suggest How to get rid of it successfully!! Regards, Prasad .

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chetan-purohit avatar image
chetan-purohit answered Prasad commented

Prasad, you are not doing anything wrong. This looks like a bug on Clover. That API is sending 500 Internal Server Error on that POST call. You are doing it in correct way.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Prasad avatar image Prasad commented ·

ooh ok dude i thought something wrong from my side .. thanks for the answer one querry chetan can we ask any clover team people .....is there any way ?

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered Prasad commented

Thanks for bring this to our attention, we'll be working to fix this issue. In the meantime, you can use this endpoint to create a custom tender.

https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/v2/merchant/{merchant_id}/tenders

required body:

{
    "tender":{
        "label": "test",
        "enabled": true
    }
}
1 comment
10 |2000

Prasad avatar image Prasad commented ·

Sure thanks Moderator

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community