question

SAMSA Web Team avatar image
SAMSA Web Team asked SAMSA Web Team commented

Unable to verify developer account

We are frustrated as we've been trying to get our developer account verified for weeks now. We're trying to use the form at https://www.clover.com/developer-home/RCT96DG7MNGS4/settings/info to update our details, and the form gives a 403 error. We don't seem to be able to get any idea on when this can be fixed, so we can get validated and get our app approved.

We believe that we understand the approval process, but this verification process seems to be the current impediment. When can we get an idea of the ETA for fixing this verification process?

Thanks

Mike Stackhouse - President

SAMSA, Inc.

web@samsa.com

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered SAMSA Web Team commented

I have an open issue with our team to fix this and I am seeing if we can get it escalated.

11 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

SAMSA Web Team avatar image SAMSA Web Team commented ·

David, thanks for your interest. Any luck here? We'd sure appreciate the opportunity to get our internal app into production.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ SAMSA Web Team commented ·

I was under the impression that we resolved this via email, what is the current issue?

0 Likes 0 ·
SAMSA Web Team avatar image SAMSA Web Team David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Doesn't look like the issue is resolved. We are still unable to verify the account - still getting a 403 error

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
SAMSA Web Team avatar image
SAMSA Web Team answered

Thanks very much

10 |2000

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community