question

backoffice avatar image
backoffice asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Default Reporting - Setup

Can I use the Rest API connection to determine/inquire the default reporting time (24 hours) for a location? Also, how is the timestamp calculated? I do not get the same timestamp using the epoch converter. Thank you for the time in the above matter.

REST API
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am not sure what you mean by reporting (closeout?). Our timestamps include millis (13 digits).

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

backoffice avatar image
backoffice answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

First, thank you for answering.

Yes, is it possible to inquire the closeout for the batches. In the clover setup section, the user can also select the default time of the reports to view for sales, orders, payments, etc. How can I inquire that as well?

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I am not quite sure what you are asking. Are you a Clover merchant? Is this question about reporting or our REST API?

0 Likes 0 ·
backoffice avatar image
backoffice answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Rest API. I wanted to know the default time of the reports setup by the clover user to run his reports to view.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I don't believe that is available via the public REST API, what is available is here - https://docs.clover.com/reference#merchants-1.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community