question

vishal388 avatar image
vishal388 asked vishal388 commented

Error in verify signature after one transaction

I am running into this issue constantly these days. Once I have successful sale transaction with signature verified, any subsequent transaction I attempt fails after signature verify state.

This is what I see in console for the error message:

Message: {"attachment":null,"attachmentEncoding":null,"attachmentUri":null,"authentication":null,"directed":false,"fragmentIndex":null,"id":"1724","lastFragment":null,"method":"REMOTE_ERROR","packageName":"com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket","payload":"{\"errorMessage\":\"Payment not found in current order, cannot process signature verification\",\"method\":\"REMOTE_ERROR\",\"version\":1}","remoteApplicationID":"com.clover.remote.protocol.websocket:1.0-356","remotePayCompatibilityVersion":1,"remoteSourceSDK":"com.clover.internal.apps","type":"COMMAND","version":2}.

How do I recover the device from this error. Once I close my browser window and redo, it will work first time and again same loop of error.

semi-integrationsClover Flex
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered vishal388 commented

I assume you are using Remote Pay Cloud? What environment are you seeing this in? Can you provide a device serial number and payment id (clover or external)?

7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vishal388 avatar image vishal388 commented ·

Yes, using remote cloud pay. Getting the error in sandbox. Device Serial is C043UQ04550410 . I closed the browser before capturing the paymentId so I do not have that at the moment. WIll try to reproduce and get you that info.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ vishal388 commented ·

You can provide me with the external payment id too. But, it sounds like you are calling acceptSignature with a payment that is not valid for the current payment flow.

0 Likes 0 ·
vishal388 avatar image vishal388 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Just tried another one, here is the payment Id

HPYZSTR9PGCB0

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered vishal388 commented

"I am building new listener every request as each request may different processing on sale response."

Why you need to do this isn't clear to me. The safest thing to do would be to create a single listener when you initialize the connection. Regardless, there are remove listener functions on the CloverConnector.

1 comment
10 |2000

vishal388 avatar image vishal388 commented ·

The business logic dictate how I need to handle sales response and hence Ihad gone that route. I will revisit and see how can I do it with one listener.

And hence I was using RemoveListner once processing of saleResponse is complete so I can attach new listener for next one. Guess I am not doing it right or efficiently.

Will revisit the logic I have.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community