question

phan.dev avatar image
phan.dev asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Get list transactions of a specific Closeout

Hi, I'm using remote-pay-ios SDK

I would like to get a list of transactions of a specific closeout.

However, I didn't see any supported methods in the SDK.

The response of closeout requests includes only a summary such as how many transactions within that closeout.

My situation:

- When the Clover closeout, I would like to get transactions (orders) that are closed within that time to update to my POS.

Please advise!

semi-integrationssecure network pay displayRemote Pay iOS
2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

phan.dev avatar image phan.dev commented ·

@David,
Could you please help me coordinator this question?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ phan.dev commented ·

We don't have any closeout APIs that provide this information. Using the REST API you can retrieve payments and check to see if they are "closed". Take a look at my comments on this post for more information: https://community.clover.com/questions/28949/rest-api-returns.html?childToView=28950#comment-28950.

... Knowing that, you need to find all of the "Auths" for the day, plus any "Preauths" that were captured. Things get a little confusing here because cardTransaction->type deviates from the Clover/Payment connector naming. A "Sale" will have a cardTransaction-> type of "AUTH" (this is the RapidConnect/gateway term). Both an "Auth" and a "Preauth" will have a cardTransaction->type of "PREAUTH". The other relevant field for what you are trying to do is "captured". A value of "true" means the payment has been captured at the gateway (closed/complete). A value of "false" means that the payment is ready to be captured and will be the next time closeout runs. A value of null means the payment is not ready to be captured (uncaptured "Preauth") or has been voided. 

1 Like 1 ·

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community