question

jmalone30 avatar image
jmalone30 asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Why was my app rejected?

I received an email that my app was rejected. No reasons. Just that it was rejected and that i can resubmit. Nobody ever contacted me for a demo. How can I see why my app was rejected, so that I may address and resubmit?

REST APIApp Market
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

We can't provide that information here. Have you tried following up with appmarketbusiness@clover.com?

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jmalone30 avatar image jmalone30 commented ·

Yes, I sent them an email. No reply yet. Can you talk to the process, if not the specifics of my app? How am I supposed to fix and resubmit if I don't know why it was rejected? Is the normal process to reject without reasons, then the developer has to initiate figuring it out?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jmalone30 commented ·

You will get an email response, there is just a bit of a lag.

0 Likes 0 ·
jmalone30 avatar image jmalone30 commented ·

Hi David, I know you said you cannot provide the information I am asking for here, however, I don't know where else to look for help. I have not received any response from appmarketbusiness@clover.com. I have resubmitted my app after "guessing" what the issue might be. I never received any of the developer support that the website says I would get - 30 phone call where I can demo my app, one 30-minute call per month during development, etc. No response to emails, even though the docs say within 5-day response to emails. I am late on delivery now and I'm getting a bit desperate. Is there anybody you can put me in touch with that can give me some guidance?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ jmalone30 commented ·

What is your app id?

0 Likes 0 ·
jmalone30 avatar image jmalone30 David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

VZAY4ANP2XXKJ

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community