question

jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Integration Struggles

I am having a variety of issues with integrating with Clover.
1. Your OAuth is broken in DEV. It may be broken in Production as well but it might be because my App hasn't been approved yet.
2. I submitted to be an approved developer over a week ago and cannot submit my application in Production until this is completed. I have not heard anything back regarding approval.
3. I cannot test out Pricing Tiers in the Sandbox to complete my API calls to Metered Billing as the configuration shows as disabled and no way to configure it. My recourse was to try and test this in Production wherein I was able to setup metered billing, but hence, back to #2 above, I cannot even do that.

I have hundreds of food trucks that aren't allowed to have long lines and need to get this app in their hands with clover integration so they can still stay afloat during this virus outbreak and so people can order their food from them and pick it up out of their truck's window. Please see what can be done.

REST APIApp MarketAuth
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maricris avatar image maricris commented ·

Hello jkuhn,

Thank you for sharing the issues you're facing. Issue #1 has just been fixed by our team, you should be able to see the change by the end of the month.

I'll be investigating the rest of the issues you've shared today. Will make sure to give you an update before EOD.

0 Likes 0 ·
maricris avatar image maricris commented ·

Hi again jkuhn,

Just a quick update: Sandbox is currently down right now, so I am unable to reproduce the Pricing Tiers issue at the moment. I will try again later this evening once the Sandbox is back up again.

Kindly,

Maricris

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image jkuhn maricris commented ·

Just to clarify, I'm talking about adding a Metered Pricing Tier. Subscription Pricing Tiers are working fine in the Sandbox.

I was able to login to the sandbox just now and try again. It still shows as disabled with the message "Cannot add metered event after app approval". So, there isn't really a way around this since app approvals don't really happen in the sandbox. About a week or so ago I created a brand new app in the sandbox just to try and see if it would let me click Add Tier. However, it still showed the same message and the Add Tier link/button was disabled in this case as well on a brand new app. I have since deleted the new app out of there just to keep things clean for me in the sandbox. Either way though, seems impossible to add a Metered Pricing Tier in the sandbox.

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

For #1 (oauth) as soon as you are redirected to clover and login you are brought to a 404 page not found error.

5 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jkuhn avatar image jkuhn commented ·

This is what was previously happened however I will try it tonight to see if it has been resolved if you think it has been fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
maricris avatar image maricris jkuhn commented ·

You should be able to see the fix when it's deployed to Sandbox on 23 Mar 2020. Also, I was able to reproduce the issue of not being able to Add a Bank Detail and have filed a ticket for our Dev. Platform team to look deeper into it. I'll keep you on the loop on it's progress.

0 Likes 0 ·
jkuhn avatar image jkuhn maricris commented ·

I just retested this against PRODUCTION and OAuth isn't working against production either. I attempted it while needing to login to Clover and received the 404 Page Not Found. Then, I also attempted it again while having stayed logged into Clover: Here is the URL my app is sending to clover for authorization:

https://www.clover.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=Q7MV01NP33Q76&response_type=token&state=2xxxstatus&redirect_uri=https://localhost:44388/admin/cloveroauthreturn.aspx

Screenshot:

0 Likes 0 ·
cloverauth.png (44.3 KiB)
Show more comments
jkuhn avatar image
jkuhn answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

Not to pile it on guys... However, I'm using the new Payment form and it appears the production javascript library is actually missing from your production location. So, the payment form won't render properly. This is missing from production if you simply take this and place it into a browser you will get a 404 error: https://checkout.clover.com/sdk.js

The sandbox one exists and works though: https://checkout.clover.com/sdk.js

3 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

The ecomm guys said the CDN is still being set-up on prod. They did say the content of the sandbox version is the same, so you could use that until the CDN is set-up.

1 Like 1 ·
kirank avatar image kirank David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Any update on production CDN? It still has an error as of today:

Anonymous caller does not have storage.objects.get access to pciprod-clover-checkout/sdk.js.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ kirank commented ·

It is still in progress.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community