question

amit avatar image
amit asked amit commented

pay check integration in my current POS system

Hi Team,

I am integrating clover min device with current application with provided SDK, we have downloaded sample code and example from below url https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-...

We have successfully able to read the response for credit card processing and signature verification for SDK but for pay check scaning process we have seen in feature list but not available anything on clover window sdk. So how can we access that feature in our application by sdk to integrate. or that is something not yet available on their window sdk.

Thanks, Amit Patel

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered

Hi Amit,

Semi-integration is strictly a payment oriented interface. Currently, it does not have the functionality to scan a check.

Sam

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amit avatar image
amit answered amit commented

Hi Sam,

Thanks for your response, actually I simply need to scan check nothing full functional tender option from check but in downloaded sdk and code there are not option or any api exist for check scan or anything. so I if that is available in sdk or your api then we can implement that functionally our self as well. So just let us know check scan is available in window sdk?

Thanks, Amit Patel

7 comments
10 |2000

sam avatar image sam commented ·

Amit, There is no native api for 'scanning' a check but if you just need the ability to take a photo of a check, you should be able to invoke the built in camera to do so.

0 Likes 0 ·
amit avatar image amit commented ·

Thanks Sam, As we need to take photo and then store that in our application, so is there any way where clover can take a picture and then from listner via sdk we can store that image bytes in our system?

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

Clover devices come with the standard android camera that you can utilize for your purposes. https://developer.android.com/guide/t...

0 Likes 0 ·

Can we use this storage and read option on my window based .net application? or it will support only android based development framework only?

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Sam,

Do you get my questions so can here can we read that from window application from window system or it only accessible in andorid OS only?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community