question

habib avatar image
habib asked jhonny answered

Order Creation for restaurants food ordering portal

I have a restaurants food ordering portal my clients want all delivery order and pickup order post to the clover server i wanto to know which rest API i will use to post order from my portal to clover server

Orders
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

jhonny avatar image
jhonny answered

When it comes to creating orders on a restaurant food ordering portal, think of it as curating your own cinematic experience but for your taste buds. Just like enjoying popcorn with unique and secret recipes elevates your movie night, selecting dishes through the portal lets you craft a personalized culinary adventure. Whether it's a savory dish for the main feature or a sweet treat for dessert, the order creation process becomes a delightful journey, offering a menu of flavors tailored to your cravings.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community