question

kalyanrn-lp avatar image
kalyanrn-lp asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

Void is not working for E-commerce payments

There is only refund request found in E-commerce reference , Can't find the void request for a transaction . Could you please provide the void reference ?

Payments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

There is no void endpoint, if you use the refund/return endpoint a void will be performed at the gateway level if within the void window.

And when I try to Update payment using Transaction id , then it's not getting void proper response , and allowing to do again and again . How to void a transaction for a Transaction id in e-commerce request

I don't know what this means. A better description with the requests you are making would be helpful.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kalyanrn-lp avatar image kalyanrn-lp commented ·

I updated the question, Please look and response

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ kalyanrn-lp commented ·

Did you read my response?

There is no void endpoint, if you use the refund/return endpoint a void will be performed at the gateway level if within the void window.

The payment will still be "recorded" as a refund in the Clover dashboard.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community