question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Need to display Welcome screen and thank you screen in POS

Hi

I am working on remote-pay-windows application using C# with Clover mini device.

I need to display the welcome screen(Welcome to XXXXX) and thank you screen(Thnaks for visiting XXXX) in my POS application form. How can do that?

I am creating Mock clover screen form in Clover SDK application. whatever displayed in the clover mini device screen that should be display in my POS application form.

I hope you understand my question.

Thanks

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Mark Mullan avatar image
Mark Mullan Deactivated answered Mark Mullan Deactivated commented

Hello,

You'll want to use the cloverConnector.ShowThankYouScreen() and cloverConnector.ShowWelcomeScreen() methods. CloverConnector class here.

Hope this helps-

6 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Hi Mark

I need to display Clover Welcome screen / Thank you screen to my POS application(remote pay windows) not in clover. Its already displaying in clover.

I want to display welcome screen/Thank you screen messages in POS application.

I hope you understand my question.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
Mark Mullan avatar image Mark Mullan commented ·

Got it- just to clarify, you're looking for something like an onShowThanksYouScreen or onShowWelcomeScreen callback that will listen for the respective Clover screens, and update your own POS accordingly?

0 Likes 0 ·

Yes Mark. You are correct. If clover screen shows Welcome screen message then same time i would like to display same welcome message in my POS screen similar to Thank you screen.

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi

Do you have any update for me regarding this?

Thanks in Advance

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Mark

Any luck for me?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community