question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked sam Deactivated commented

How to pass the phone number and email to the Clover device from CloverSDk application?

Hi

I am using remote-pay-windows application.

I am able to send the receipt by email or text message to customer from clover device.

How can i send the same payment receipt by email or text message to his phone number to customer from Cloversdk windows application?

Looking forward your reply.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

sam avatar image
sam Deactivated answered sam Deactivated commented

Hello, When a payment is successfully created, it will return a new order id, which can be used to find the web receipt that's generated on our servers.

eg. https://sandbox.dev.clover.com/r/{order_id}

If you want to send the receipt through your POS and not through the Clover device, you will need to handle that function on that side of the POS.

9 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Hi Thanks for your information.

I just pass the the url with order id is it? or How to handle that function(email and phone(text message)) in POS.

I am bale to done No Print and Print Receipt but can't do email and Text message.

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

Because text and emailing receipt will require additional information (phone # or email address), you could use ShowReceiptScreen() from the CloverConnectorlibrary to bring up the receipt screen on the Clover Device for customers to fill out and send. https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-...

If you're trying to send the email or text using your POS and not the Clover Device, you will not have access to the endpoints to do that directly. You will need to implement that function on your end for your POS.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Sam

Thanks for information. I will try to implement the send receipt via email and phone option using order id URL.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Sam

I need order ID to send a print receipt via email or Text.

How can i get the order id once finish the same?

Please do the needful.

0 Likes 0 ·
sam avatar image sam commented ·

When a payment is successfully created, it will return a new order id. This can be used immediately or will need to be stored on your POS for later use.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community