question

Vishal avatar image
Vishal asked Miguel Deactivated commented

How to process 2 consecutive payment from POS to Clover?

Hi

In POS, some case the total amount may be splited into 2 payment like card 1 some amount and card 2 balance amount, in this case i have to process 2 payment in single click from our sample SDK application to Clover. How can i do that?

For example the total amount is $10, customer like to pay the amount using 2 cards like 7$ and 3$. i have to pass these 2 values in single click

payment()

{

Card1payment(string amount1);
     Card2payment(string amount2);

}

I have 2 methods

Card1payment(string amount1)

{

Auth(null, Convert.ToInt64(amount1));

}

Card2payment(string amount2)

{

Auth(null, Convert.ToInt64(amount2));

}

If i pass the value in above methods it will work for card1payment only.Please help me to fix the issue.

I hope you understand my problem.

Thanks Guna

4 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Miguel avatar image Miguel commented ·

Are you waiting for the first payment to complete before calling the second payment?

0 Likes 0 ·
Vishal avatar image Vishal commented ·

Yes. you correct. I need to finish first payment after that only second payment. Please help me..

0 Likes 0 ·

Thanks for your information. I will check and update you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi Miguel

Its working fine for 2 consecutive payments based on sale response. Many thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Miguel avatar image
Miguel Deactivated answered

You must wait for the first payment to complete before you call for the second payment. You should get a response message from the SalesResponse when the sale completes with boolean success and enum result. You should wait until after you receive this response. You can find more information about that in our remote-pay-windows SDK here: https://github.com/clover/remote-pay-...

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community