question

he9qi avatar image
he9qi asked he9qi commented

Clover App Approval

Hi,

We need help with our app approval. We submitted our app(ID: 3G03293DKPH90) on Nov. 16th and got an answer from Clover on Dec 17th our app. Tthank you (Ricardo) for the detailed reply. We then had to quickly resolve a few issues and re-submit the same day (Dec. 17th, 2020). I also replied to the email that we got from Ricardo from Clover Developer Relations.

The status has been pending for more than a month now. Hope to get some help here. Thank you!

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered he9qi commented
7 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

he9qi avatar image he9qi commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
he9qi avatar image he9qi commented ·

Hi David,

Sorry to bother you again. It's been another 9 days since I sent an email to appmarketbusiness@clover.com for an update. I haven't got an answer yet. It's also been more than 2 months since the first time we submit the App Approval.

I am just wondering if the pending time is normal or is there anything else we should do.

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ he9qi commented ·

Normally we tell people 6-9 weeks I believe (and some apps may require more time). But, since we are experiencing delays and high demand I would expect things to take longer, so no, this is not abnormal.

0 Likes 0 ·
he9qi avatar image he9qi David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I see. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community