question

bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

App has been stuck in review for 3 weeks

As the title would suggest, we submitted our app on Dec 28 and it is still in Pending Approval. I've submitted other apps to Clover before and its never taken this long, is there some issue on the Clover end? We need the app to be approved ahead of our Feb 15 launch, and I am worried it won't get done by then.

The app id is: P16VWQQ0GDH00

app approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Someone from developer relations will reach out with an update.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bobbygill avatar image bobbygill commented ·

Thanks David, is there any time frame on them reaching out? I haven't heard anything from Developer Relations yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ bobbygill commented ·

Unfortunately, I don't know. Per Ram:

You should hear from your reviewer in the next couple of weeks - I wish it could be faster, and we will do our best to move your app (and the other apps in our queue) forward as soon as we can.

Ram works in developer relations and with app approvals so he is much more aware of the current state of things than me.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ram avatar image
Ram answered

Hi, I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing some adverse impacts from the various Covid-related lockdowns, shipping delays, and necessary leaves of absence.

As a result, app approval times are being impacted.

You should hear from your reviewer in the next couple of weeks - I wish it could be faster, and we will do our best to move your app (and the other apps in our queue) forward as soon as we can.

10 |2000

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community