question

chicadmin avatar image
chicadmin asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

is there an END USER community for Clover ?

I don't need to waste massive time reading about development stuff. is there an end-user community for clover?

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

This community is for 3rd party developers that are building apps on the Clover platform. Are you a Clover merchant looking for data on how to use Clover?

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

chicadmin avatar image
chicadmin answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

yes, I am a merchant with a lot of questions. there seems to be no parity between the web experience and the stations for simple things like creating products with variants.

1 comment
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Ok, I looked into and answered the other question you asked. This forum is for developer support, and in the future Clover support is best suited to answer your questions from a merchant perspective.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community