question

Sukhbir Singh avatar image
Sukhbir Singh asked Sukhbir Singh edited

Line Items are not printing on the Receipt during to reprint from Clover Transactions application

Hi,

I am adding line items to the order by using the order connector and after making payment I print the receipt with the help of order id and payment, the receipt is fine. but when I am reprinting the receipt for the same payment by using the Clover Transactions application, Line items are not printing on the receipt. I analyzed the clover transaction app and found that it prints the receipt on the basis of payment, not on the basis of Order. So we assume that the receipt generated by the Clover transaction application will not print the order line items. Please suggest if I am wrong?

Also, please suggest if clover provides any setting on the terminal or web dashboard to print the line items on the receipt generated by Clover Transactions application.

Thanks.

OrdersPaymentsClover Android SDKLineItems
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community