question

wsadiq avatar image
wsadiq asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Unable to login to Clover dashboard

Hello,

I am encountering a frustrating problem. On my production clover account, I had setup 2-factor authentication. I am trying to login to my dashboard and it sends a verification text code. the problem is that I have tried 4 times and every time time the text arrives about after 15-20 minutes. When I finally receive the text, it is too late to use that code.

I am unable to login to my Clover account to upload a new version of my add because of this.

Has anyone else encountered this as well?

clover developer community
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

I see one report of this in our CRM. The work-around that user provided is to perform this action early AM (US time). I would personally recommend using an app (Authy, etc.) and not relying on a texted code.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wsadiq avatar image wsadiq commented ·

Hi David,

I just received the text code after 27 minutes. The problem is that the option is set so there is no way I can make any kind of change. unless I login to the account:-(

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ wsadiq commented ·

I understand unfortunately there is nothing I can do to get the message to come faster right now. Try doing it early in the morning. If you can login then, I would recommend you switch to use an authenticator app. From our CRM I see that someone is tracking the issue regarding the long delivery times, I am just not certain when it will be resolved.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community