question

bobbygill avatar image
bobbygill asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Simulate Decline and success test card has some issues

We have been using Clover iframe SDK.

When we try with doing payment for declined card : 4005 5717 0222 2222

As per https://docs.clover.com/docs/test-card-numbers#section-simulating-declines it should decline transaction. But it goes through and I am getting success and payment is processed.

Similarly when I am trying with below two cards which should be allowed, but instead I am getting "card number is invalid".

3852 00000 23237
3056 93090 25904

OrdersPayments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

For the success when you should see a decline it is likely that your test merchant is "blackholed". Instead of hitting a real gateway simulator you are hitting a simulator that blindly accepts all transactions. What is your Clover merchant id (private post please).

For the other issues, I am guessing this is a bug in the validation and that Diner's Club cards should be supported. I have opened up a thread with our Ecomm team to get an answer on this.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community