question

carwashreports avatar image
carwashreports asked David Marginian Deactivated answered

Integrate Clover Data into Reporting Software

I have an existing Carwash reporting solution and I am looking to make it so sales made through Clover are integrated. I am trying to set it up so that a merchant using Clover and it's regular Order/Checkout apps has their order data sent to my reporting system via webhooks. To set this up will I need to create a Android App and have the Merchant install it? Is that the only way to get them setup? For now the App will not have much, probably just a setup screen and that is it.

Webhooks
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

If there is no reason for your application to run natively on a Clover device then you don't need an Android app. You can create a web/rest app which will be all that is required for web hook integration. An app is required because it is the mechanism in which a merchant grants you access to their data. The app approval process is quite long and can take longer than 9 weeks. You can contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com for more information.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community