question

Domenic LaVitola avatar image
Domenic LaVitola asked David Marginian Deactivated edited

Clover Notification Outage

We were experiencing long wait times for Notifications to be received by Clover Devices and now have stopped receiving them all together on Sandbox. Is there an current outage?

Clover Android SDK
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered

I am not seeing any issues. I just created a web order and it synced to my sandbox device in less than 2 seconds.

10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Domenic LaVitola avatar image
Domenic LaVitola answered David Marginian Deactivated edited

Are you referring to the REST API notification endpoints (i.e. send notification to device)? That's what we are experiencing the issue with.

2 comments
10 |2000

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Not specifically because you provided no details in your original post. I just used that endpoint and sent a message to my sandbox device and it was delivered in less than a second as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

I checked your device logs and it looks like your app has crashed a few times today with a stackoverflow, that may have something to do with it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community