question

voicy avatar image
voicy asked David Marginian Deactivated commented

How do I get API access for live application ?

Hello,

We have developed clover payment functionality for orders using clover e-commerce REST API in sandbox account. Now we are trying to add this functionality to production application. Things is we don't have e- commerce API access for production application(app is on live). Below are the App Id's.

Sandbox APP Id : D7Z0RNQJDPW40

Live App Id : 8HZESYVN3C6TP

Do we need to submit the application to access the e-commerce API ?

How many days will it take to get API access ?

Will it affects my live production application and customers ?

e-commerce apiapp approvals
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered David Marginian Deactivated commented

The application needs to be submitted and approved in production. Only then can merchants install your application at which point you can obtain a token via our OAuth flow - https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20. You can contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com for an estimate, I believe approval takes several months.

2 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

voicy avatar image voicy commented ·

My application is on live. If I submit the application will it affects my current customers ?

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ voicy commented ·

I am a bit confused how you have live customers and how they would be affected if your app hasn't been approved. I suggest you contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community