question

voicy avatar image
voicy asked ·

How do I get API access for live application ?

Hello,

We have developed clover payment functionality for orders using clover e-commerce REST API in sandbox account. Now we are trying to add this functionality to production application. Things is we don't have e- commerce API access for production application(app is on live). Below are the App Id's.

Sandbox APP Id : D7Z0RNQJDPW40

Live App Id : 8HZESYVN3C6TP

Do we need to submit the application to access the e-commerce API ?

How many days will it take to get API access ?

Will it affects my live production application and customers ?

e-commerce apiapp approvals
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian answered ·

The application needs to be submitted and approved in production. Only then can merchants install your application at which point you can obtain a token via our OAuth flow - https://docs.clover.com/docs/using-oauth-20. You can contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com for an estimate, I believe approval takes several months.

2 comments Share
10 |2000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

My application is on live. If I submit the application will it affects my current customers ?

0 Likes 0 · ·

I am a bit confused how you have live customers and how they would be affected if your app hasn't been approved. I suggest you contact appmarketbusiness@clover.com.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community