question

fourtran avatar image
fourtran asked fourtran answered

Station Pro DevKit ADB Problem

I am unable to connect my new Station Pro Dev Kit using ADB USB or WiFi. Plugged in a micro-USB cable to the base of the main screen and ran "adb devices". No devices were found. Also tried using WiFi "adb connect x.x.x.x" but received "connection refused" message. I am able to ping the unit.

I'm on MacOS.

DevKit
3 comments
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

I assume the device in on the Setup Wizard screen. Select the language, then on the next screen tap "?", then scroll down and look for "cloud URL". What's that value?

0 Likes 0 ·
fourtran avatar image fourtran Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ commented ·

The device is already activated with my sandbox account.

The issue I'm having is that nothing happens when I connect the micro USB plug below the main screen. Usually, when I'm debugging other Android devices, there will be a notification message stating that USB debugging is active.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeffrey Blattman avatar image Jeffrey Blattman ♦♦ fourtran commented ·

Do you see the USB device registered on your PC? e.g. on unix if you do "lsub" you should see a line like:

Bus 003 Device 070: ID 28f3:xxxx

The key being the product ID 0x28f3.

Not sure what the equivalent is on Windows.

0 Likes 0 ·
fourtran avatar image
fourtran answered

I finally was able to get it to work! I tried a FOURTH usb cable and that one end up recognizing. It's strange because the other cables worked fine when debugging using a phone.

Thank you for taking your time to help me.

1 comment
10 |2000

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Marginian avatar image David Marginian ♦♦ commented ·

Great, thanks for letting us know.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Marginian avatar image
David Marginian Deactivated answered fourtran commented

Update:

You should be able to use any microusb to usb type A connector and plugin the micro end under the front of the display. Is the USB device enumerating on your computer (run lsusb)?

2 comments
10 |2000

fourtran avatar image fourtran commented ·

Thanks for the reply. How do you connect to the mini using USB for debugging?

0 Likes 0 ·
fourtran avatar image fourtran commented ·

No, the device is not listed in lsusb. I've tried 3 different cables and a second laptop. Maybe the unit is defective?

0 Likes 0 ·

Welcome to the
Clover Developer Community